We're looking for an exceptional customer success superstar to join our growing team here at Reincubate. You will be working to provide a world class customer experience for our users as they interact with our websites and software, such as Camo and iPhone Backup Extractor.
Our customers include teams at Apple, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and Amazon, the world’s top universities, VIPs around the world, and plenty of people who just want to look better online. Our work has been recognised by HM Queen Elizabeth II, the NYT, WSJ, and the BBC.
As well as having a strong background in customer success you will need to be tech savvy, in particular with a high level familiarity with iPhones, iOS and either Windows or macOS (both preferred). We'll help you with training when you get started, but a good experience supporting and testing desktop and iOS software would be a big plus.
Reincubate is a values-based company: we love helping people and we'd like to work with you over a long period. The right person will be based in the East Coast US time zone (overlapping with UK hours) and will report to our Customer Success Manager.
- Have a strong customer success background working for a software or tech company
- Provide world class customer success over all appropriate channels to ensure customers have a great customer experience
- Always strive to improve our products and service for our customers
- Ensure customer interactions are referenceable, well organized and timely
- Work the engineering team with the testing of new releases (Product and iOS/Android)
- Collate regular customer and product success KPIs reporting
- Help you set up and contribute to a productive working environment, wherever you are: delight builds on delight
- Give you autonomy in your work, we trust you to solve hard problems well and support the team
- Help you settle into your role, manage your responsibilities, and grow as a member of the team: progress comes through sustainable growth
- Provide a space for you to share your opinions and ideas on any topic; integrity and openness are bedrocks of how we interact with one another and our users
- Provide excellent benefits: 25 days’ paid vacation, flexible hours, remote work, share options, healthcare, matched 401(k), Apple equipment, home-office & professional development allowances… or cash equivalents, if you prefer
You might suit this role if you:
- Have strong organisational and great communication skills
- Are engaging, energising and empathetic
- Have an exceptional attention to detail and analytical
- Tenacious and good hearted approach to problem solving, especially helping others
- Relate to our values: creating delight, “it just works”, sustainability, and integrity
You’ll maximize your chances when applying if you:
- Include a CV that gives us a great idea of who you are and what you’re about
- Take a little time to look at who we are, our products and what we’re looking for (see reincubate.com/about)
- Share any evidence of you doing the sort of things we’re looking for in your cover letter and responses